298Re: [FraDiavolo] Re: Catasto Itri 1806

    Apr 6, 2007
      Hello Jason,

      I'm grateful and delighted to be allowed to share the cost of the catasto taken from the Napoli Archives.

      Please let me know when you would like the check (both my address and telephone number are inscribed), and the address to send the check to.

      Having never known my paternal grandparents, aunts  and cousins, yet having found just a small amount of names from my dad's papers, I'm hopeful that the catasto will provide additional info to continue my search, particularly since both grandmothers came from Formia (small town on the Bay of Naples) and I believe my dad was born in Naples (his father was a naval officer).   Though all are now gone my dream is to one day visit Italy, and meet my cousins.

      In any event, having the document can't hurt and quite possible help, so I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

      I'll look forward to hearing from you.

      A BIG thanks!
      Renata
      Palm Springs, CA (originally from the New York area)

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic