240Hello, We've Just Joined Your Group

  • paul462815
    Feb 20, 2007
      Hello there,

      Let us introduce ourselves. We are Paul and Louise Shapcott.

      We are an Italian speaking, English family who have recently moved
      to live in Itri, which is very near to

      Gaeta / Formia / Sperlonga / Terracina/ Monte San Biaggio / Fondi /
      Lenola / Pastena / Scauri / Minturno etc etc.

      We fell in love with the area when on holiday a few years ago, and
      have a passion for all (nearly all !!!) things Italian. We decided
      to change our lives completely by moving from the UK to live in
      Italy.

      We too are researching family links in Italy, particularly in the
      Atina, Frosinone area (Ciociaria). We still have family there.

      Do any other members of this group live in Itri or thereabouts?

      We bought a small farmhouse, just outside Itri, which came with 8
      acres and about 600 olive trees. We are still renovating the house,
      the upstairs is complete now, but there is still some work left to
      do downstairs, and plenty of work in the olive groves.

      We have a website which shows where we live, and has lots of
      information regarding the surrounding area. Perhaps you might like
      to take a look. http://trecancelle.shapcott-family.com

      If you think we may be able to help at all please feel free to
      contact us.

      Hoping to hear from you all soon.

      Kind regards

      Louie and Paul

      We are doing a One Name Study of our surname Shapcott.

      We also have another Website at www.shapcott-family.com.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic