235Leave Group

  • rebdrummond
    Sep 5, 2006
      I've tried to leave the group via the method the program offers but
      it's the strangest thing. There is a box about 5 x 3 inches that
      appears at the bottom of my screen when I scroll down to click
      on "Leave Group." By the time I get back to the top of the screen and
      the message "Do you want to leave group?," the box pops up and covers
      the choice "Yes" or whatever it is because I never get to see it.

      Please be kind enough to remove me from your list from your end. I
      would appreciate it very much.

      This is totally bizarre. I wonder if anyone else has the problem?

      Rebecca Drummond