204Re: [FraDiavolo] Itri families

  • Jason Soscia
    May 2, 2006
      Hi Bonnie,

      Could you give us the web address of your family tree at ancestry.com so that we can see if we can make any connections to your family?  Also, are your photos of Itri posted anywhere on the internet?

      Thanks

      Jason Soscia

      BonVal@... wrote:
      Hi -- I just found your group -- for some reason although I belong to Yahoo groups, my email here is not getting verified easily tonight - sigh! Anyway we travel to Itri every year - the family are all still living there -- and I have HUNDREDS of photos of Itri, SPerlonga, Fondi area! Also I have video taped most of the cememtary in Campodimele and quite a bit of Itri too!  Names in our tree - DiCrocco of course), Nesca, De Simone, Matrullo, Pannozzo, Mancini, Saccoccio, DeSegna, Parrillo  - 629 plus individuals! Dates go back to late 1700's. I have posted out tree on Ancestry.com and have both in Family Tree 2006 or GEDCOM. LEt me know if I can help at all!

      Bonnie Jean Di Crocco
      211 Haven Drive
      West Melbourne, FL 32904
      phone/fax321- 953-6533