203Re: [FraDiavolo] Itri families

    May 1 7:11 PM
      Why Saccoccio's??  Are you related to the Saccoccio's??  Is there something we can view that may be helpful on ancestry or gedcom??

      Marie Elena Saccoccio, grand daughter to Guiseppe Saccoccio of Itri.

      BonVal@... wrote:
      Hi -- I just found your group -- for some reason although I belong to Yahoo groups, my email here is not getting verified easily tonight - sigh! Anyway we travel to Itri every year - the family are all still living there -- and I have HUNDREDS of photos of Itri, SPerlonga, Fondi area! Also I have video taped most of the cememtary in Campodimele and quite a bit of Itri too!  Names in our tree - DiCrocco of course), Nesca, De Simone, Matrullo, Pannozzo, Mancini, Saccoccio, DeSegna, Parrillo  - 629 plus individuals! Dates go back to late 1700's. I have posted out tree on Ancestry.com and have both in Family Tree 2006 or GEDCOM. LEt me know if I can help at all!

      Bonnie Jean Di Crocco
      211 Haven Drive
      West Melbourne, FL 32904
      phone/fax321- 953-6533