202Itri families

  • BonVal@aol.com
    May 1 6:15 PM
      Hi -- I just found your group -- for some reason although I belong to Yahoo groups, my email here is not getting verified easily tonight - sigh! Anyway we travel to Itri every year - the family are all still living there -- and I have HUNDREDS of photos of Itri, SPerlonga, Fondi area! Also I have video taped most of the cememtary in Campodimele and quite a bit of Itri too!  Names in our tree - DiCrocco of course), Nesca, De Simone, Matrullo, Pannozzo, Mancini, Saccoccio, DeSegna, Parrillo  - 629 plus individuals! Dates go back to late 1700's. I have posted out tree on Ancestry.com and have both in Family Tree 2006 or GEDCOM. LEt me know if I can help at all!

      Bonnie Jean Di Crocco
      211 Haven Drive
      West Melbourne, FL 32904
      phone/fax321- 953-6533