      From: stefaniamancini18 <stefania_mancini@...>
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:25:44 -0000
      Subject: [FraDiavolo] Excited to be here!

      Hi!

      My name is Stefania Mancini - both parents are from Itri.

      I would like to start pulling together a comprehensive family tree -
      and am not sure where to start - can someone tell me where you are
      finding the birth, death and marriage records?

      Also - would be happy to help someone else complete theirs - since
      in all likelihood we're all related some how.  Would love to be in
      touch with my extended family!

      We have Rubino, Capotosto's, Agresti's, Saccocia's, Pezza's,
      Ruggieri's on moms side

      Mancini, Capotosto's, Sinapi, and more on dad side.

      I also spent most of my childhood summers in Itri, Sperlonga and
      Gaeta - since my family went back every year and would be happy to
      answer any questions people might have about the areas and some of
      its amazing history.

      Look forward to chatting!
      Stefania

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/