180Re: [FraDiavolo] Need some help with this....

  • Judy Tuccinardi
    Mar 22 1:41 PM
      Thanks Joe. I just happened to make a quick trip to the LDS Family
      History Center and found Carlo on the 1920 and 1930 Census and in
      both of those, he indicated he was born in Italy as were his
      parents.... So now I am wondering if he was really born in Germany at
      all- I have never quite accepted it as fact. And the marriage in
      Germany seemed strange too. So further checking is in order! I would
      like to know though from her if she knows where Glasteburg, Germany
      is (that is supposedly where he was born) and where Plattsburg,
      Germany is (that is supposedly where he and Josephine were married)-
      what 'county' they are in??? I would like to know that much and then
      regroup. Let me know who to contact or if you will contact them with
      my questions.... I don't have a problem with you giving them my email
      address. Thanks for the help, Judy