172Processetti for Itri & Pastena

  • miyukichan0987
    Mar 5, 2006
      Hi Group,

      I'm hoping someone will know the answere to my question. I have
      marriage that occurred in S.Michelarangelo in 812 where the bride's
      father was dead and consent was given by another male relative.

      The bride is from Pastena but, as I noted, the marriage was in Itri.
      Processetti for Itri are only filmed back to 1817 but for Pastena they

      I know that the publication of the pending marriage would be done in
      both towns but...and this is probably wishful dreaming on my
      part...would a copy of the processetti also be kept in the bride's
      home church/town or just in the church/town of marriage?

      Thanks for the help.