16Re: [FraDiavolo] Hi Marie

    Jul 29, 2004
      Hi Domenic.....

      Your 'tidbits' of information are very interesting.....but I still can't
      figure out what, or who 'Fra Diavolo' is. Can you help me out on that one? What
      I do know is that it's the name of one of my very favorite Italian dishes - a
      lobster/seafood sauce slightly on the spicy side!

      Also, for your Mom.......my grandmother, Elsie Ciccone Parisi had a sister,
      Jenny Ciccone who married Tony Petrone (also from Formia). Jenny and Tony
      Petrone lived in the New York area until sometime in the 70's when most of the
      Petrones moved to Florida.

      I'm not sure if my grandmother had a brother, but even if not, there may have
      been male cousins with the Ciccone name, living in the New York area.

      Regards,
      Laura
      P.S. I don't know where 'Marie' comes in (although my sister's name is Maria
      Louisa and I also have an Aunt Marie - however, Laura is my name.