157Re: [FraDiavolo] Itri Baptism Records before 1800

  • Joseph Fidaleo
    Jan 17, 2006
      Hello,
      I would swear that there are errors in the Catasto 1754. A Ruggiero is one
      example. His wife's last name I 've never seen in any Itri record, yet some
      of the other microfilm data matches his sons and givies his wife as Agresto.
      There just no way to prove it. Overall the microfilm data and the Catasto
      are in good agreement.

      I'm in Florida until March 17. Home I have, in Italian, some notes from the
      Interner that explains somewhat the taxes in Italy during the early
      centuries; what I am I saying--it's taxes in Itri. I 'll try finding it
      again on the Internet.

      Take care
      Joe

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic