15Hi Marie

    Jul 29, 2004
      Marie,

      We could be related. My mom does keep in touch with some relatives in New York that I think are Ciccone. What part of California are you in? My uncle went there a few years ago and found some restaurant to do with Itri in the LA area.

      It was funny, he went and asked to talk to the owner. The owner came out. My uncle asked the owner, "What was Fra Diavolo's name?" The owner answered, "Michele Pezza." My uncle proceeds to pull out his driver's license and showed it to him, Michael Pezza. Take care.