      From: gcpezza@...
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [FraDiavolo] HI Im a new member

      Welcome Louie,

      Give me a call at 539-0999 work or 213-6258 home. I have a lot on the
      Ciccone's, Del Bove and of course Pezza. Just to let you know our Great Great
      Grandmother was a Capatosto. Also we are direct to Meschino's and Matrullo's.

      Hope to hear from you soon.

      Cousin

      Greg

      Family histories Italian italy Family history web site