141Re: HI Im a new member

  • loudelbove
    Dec 2, 2005
      Hi Jason,

      This is the second time trying to reply to this so If its duplicate,
      Please forgive me. It was nice to hear from you. Dino Ciccone is my
      cousin. His father and my mother where brother and sister. Lino
      Mancini's sister married my Uncle Tony, my father's youngest brother.
      And I go to his house to go see the St. Mary's Feast fireworks. The
      Constintion Del Bove,you refer to, is my uncle, my father's oldest
      brother. Also, there is a Soscia that lives in my Condo Complex here
      in West Warwick, and her father tells me that he is related the Maria
      Soscia that married my uncle. Also, his wife is buried right next to
      my mother in St. Ann's Cementry.

      --- In FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com, Jason Soscia <jsoscia3@y...> wrote:

      > Hi Lou,
      >
      > I am from Cranston also. Welcome to the site! My grandfather's
      cousin Maria Soscia married a Constantino DelBove. They live in
      Toronto, is that your uncle? I know a Ciccone named Dino from
      Cranston and there is a DelBove family from Cranston that is related
      to Lino Mancini's family. Well, hope to hear from you soon. My amil
      is jsoscia3@y...

      > Jason
      >
      > loudelbove <loudelbove@y...> wrote:
      > Hi all.
      > I found this group by accident but I am glad I did. I am related to
      > Domenic and Greg.. I am from Cranston RI and both my parents are
      > from Itri. Even though, Domenic and Greg's Grandmother was my great
      > aunt, my sisters and I still called her grandma Pezza.
      >
      > My niece got married, to a Saccoccia, in itri this past summer on
      > the 4th of July and she has been living there for the last few year.
      > My father, my sisters and their families and myself travel to Itri
      > for the wedding.
      >
      > While in Itri, I heard stories of how my mother and her brothers
      > and sisters where hidding in caves during World War II as the
      > americans where bombing the town trying to get rid of the German
      > soliders from the town. After the germans where pushed out of the
      > town, an american solider came into the caves looking for his
      > cousins, my mother and my aunts and uncles. That solider was my
      > Uncle Joe, Greg's father. I never heard this story until this past
      > year, Just wondering if u had heard about that Greg.
      >
      > My maternal Grandmother's madien name was Capotosto. I have an uncle
      > that married a Soscia. Other last names that may not have been
      > mentioned are Ialongo, Agresti, Cardi.
      >
      > Well, I dont want to keep rambling
      > Ciao for Now
      > Lou