      From: jsoscia3
      To: FraDiavolo@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:50 PM
      Subject: [FraDiavolo] Catasto Onciaro for ITRI

      Hi everyone,

      I found a way to obtain a summary of the catasto onciaro (the 1754
      census) for the comune of Itri. The editor of the 4 other volumes
      for other towns currently in print said he would summarize the town
      of Itri for 1000 Euro. This means he'll do the research and type it
      up so that it looks presentable like this example for another town:

      http://www.onciari.net/terra_lavoro/prata_sannita.htm

      I am looking for people to split the cost with. For example, if ten
      of us are interested, then the cost would be down to a more
      reasonable 100 Euro each.

      The catasti would give us the earliest records available for Itri
      and may allow us to extend out family tree out a couple of more
      generations.

      Let me know what you all think,

      Ciao,

      Jason Soscia