meeting room - Jan & Feb

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2012
      Kathy tells me that there is a lot of availability for the Batavia Library meeting room space in January & February.  Do we want to pick our dates now?  Should I just keep with the 4th Tuesday?

      Moose

    • Jeffnaggie
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2012
        Stick with the 4th Tuesday.  We will be at the Batavia Panera for a couple of days also.  Will be posting a schedule tomorrow  am.

        Could you send me what dates we have now at the library so I can put it all together into one email.

        Thanks,

        Ags

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2012
          We currently are scheduled for the 4th Tuesdays in October (10/23) and November (11/27).  I will ask for the 4th Tuesdays in January & February, and also find out if anything is open in December.  Do we have any holiday plans?

          Moose