  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2012
      Definitely not going to A&S tonight, even if there is a ride available.  Have been feeling run down for several days, thinking maybe I'm fighting something off...this afternoon started feeling like I'm losing the fight.  Bleah.  Apologies if anyone is bringing stuff for garage sale - you can bring it by tonight if you want 512 Elm St, Batavia, - 1 block south of Main St, 2 blocks west of 31 - otherwise give me a call 331-203-3444 - happy projects, all...

      Moose

    • Bernal Schooley
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2012

        I'm in almost the same boat. Sniffels and general aches, so I'll be staying home as well.

        On May 1, 2012 5:49 PM, "Dolores Becker" <danceswithwords42@...> wrote:

        Definitely not going to A&S tonight, even if there is a ride available.  Have been feeling run down for several days, thinking maybe I'm fighting something off...this afternoon started feeling like I'm losing the fight.  Bleah.  Apologies if anyone is bringing stuff for garage sale - you can bring it by tonight if you want 512 Elm St, Batavia, - 1 block south of Main St, 2 blocks west of 31 - otherwise give me a call 331-203-3444 - happy projects, all...

        Moose

      • Aggie
        Message 3 of 4 , May 24, 2013
          What time do you work? I probably can.

          Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE

          Message 4 of 4 , May 25, 2013
            I dropped it off with Elaine & Xavier tonight.

            Have fun at the event!

            Moose