Re: [Foxvale] Gaming night at Elaine & Xavier's

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
      I work till 5 but will Adam and I get there as soon after as I can manage - won't have to feed the kids so that should speed things up.   I don't need to be in on the pizza discussion because there isn't a pizza topping that I don't like.  Random pizza topping generator sounds good to me!  I like surprises!  (I also like mushrooms).

      Moose