BAtavia library demo

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011
      Hey, gang -

      I talked to the gal in Youth Services at my library, and the day we picked, July 9, does not fit in well with their schedule.  She wondered if the following Saturday, July 16, would work for us.  She also suggested several weekday nights - 7/7, 7/6, or 6/22 (that's their order of preference).  A weekday evening demo, we would want to start no later than 7 (we're looking at an hour, hour and a half, and we want to have time for Q&A afterwards).

      Let me know ASAP, please.

      Moose

    • Gearalt O'Tuathail
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 5, 2011
        July 16 is Simple Day

        On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Dolores Becker <danceswithwords42@...> wrote:

        Hey, gang -

        I talked to the gal in Youth Services at my library, and the day we picked, July 9, does not fit in well with their schedule.  She wondered if the following Saturday, July 16, would work for us.  She also suggested several weekday nights - 7/7, 7/6, or 6/22 (that's their order of preference).  A weekday evening demo, we would want to start no later than 7 (we're looking at an hour, hour and a half, and we want to have time for Q&A afterwards).

        Let me know ASAP, please.

        Moose

        Gearalt O'Tuathail
        mka Jason Tooley
      • Dolores Becker
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2011
          Of course it is.  I figured there was a conflict.  If too many people are going to Simple Day, what about one of the weekdays they asked about?

          Moose

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 5, 2011
            Wednesday's work better for me, so either 6/22 or 7/6.

            Hillary

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 8, 2011
              Do we have enough people not going to Simple Day that we can schedule the demo against it, or does July 7 work better for everyone?  I need to firm this up ASAP so they can get it into the publicity.

              Moose

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 8, 2011
                On 4/8/2011 4:35 PM, Dolores Becker wrote:

                Do we have enough people not going to Simple Day that we can schedule the demo against it, or does July 7 work better for everyone?  I need to firm this up ASAP so they can get it into the publicity.
                    Elaine and I definitely will not be at Simple Day, so we can help with A&S.

                    Wednesdays are good for me, bad for Elaine - but she can still send items to display.

                    Xavier

              • Dolores Becker
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 10, 2011
                  Okay, that's 2 votes for Wednesday and no votes for anything else...July 7, going once...

                  Moose

                • jeffnaggie@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 10, 2011
                    And...its my birthday. Ill be 29 for the 17th time. :)

                    From: Dolores Becker <danceswithwords42@...>
                    Sender: Foxvale@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:47:27 -0700 (PDT)
                    To: <Foxvale@yahoogroups.com>
                    ReplyTo: Foxvale@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 10, 2011
                      On 4/10/2011 6:47 PM, Dolores Becker wrote:

                      Okay, that's 2 votes for Wednesday and no votes for anything else...July 7, going once...

                          It's more of 2 votes for "either" - but with one against competing with Simple Day, the distinction is faint.

                    • Gearalt O'Tuathail
                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 11, 2011
                        Anything during the week in the summer will likely be out for me.

                        --
                        Gearalt O'Tuathail
                        mka Jason Tooley