Coffee House Update

  • Yamamura Kitsune
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 11:17 AM
      Okay, so arrangements for coronation continue to change. Negotiations and changes are still in progress. The final schedule will be confirmed by this evening. I will have further details to share at A&S tonight.

      Domo,
      Yamamura Kitsune
    • Jeffnaggie
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30 11:20 AM
        Perfect, then Jeff and I can figure out what is still needed.

        Ags
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2013
          For those not at A&S last night…I went over the final information regarding the Foxvale Coffee House at Coronation. To bring everyone else up to speed: Foxvale will be supplying a breakfast for $4 which will include 2 boiled eggs, fruit (apple or banana), a piece of coffee cake and a hot beverage (coffee, instant hot cocoa or a variety of teas). We will be open as soon as the floor is laid in the main common room. Some of us will be on-site at 7:30AM to help with laying the blue floor and getting the coffee house set-up. Event starts at 9AM. We will offer breakfast until 10AM-ish. Morning court is at 10:30AM. After court we will continue to offer drinks but no food. This will prevent conflict with Verena's bake sale fundraiser, which will be set-up with us throughout the day. She will be selling cookies and scones. Evening court is at 5PM, so between 4-4:30pm we will shut down for the day. Feast will be held in the same room, so we'll need to clear out as soon as possible so that they can get the room ready for feast.

          I intend to man the table for the day. If others can take shifts to help, or if someone can relieve me from time to time, that will be great. Supplies have already been split between several people and it seems we've got just about everything covered that we'll need. For those bring supplies, I will send you a separate message to confirm the list.

          Thank yous all around for everyone's patience and assistance with getting this put together in such a short, yet timely fashion.

          Domo,
          Kitsune