Foxvale A&S | Naperville, IL, 4/30/2013, 7:00 pm

  • Foxvale@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      Reminder from: Foxvale Yahoo! Group

      Title: Foxvale A&S | Naperville, IL

      Date: Tuesday April 30, 2013
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: Wicked Good Cafe, 790 Royal St George Dr, Naperville, IL 60563
      Notes: Bring your latest projects to work on and join us for our weekly Arts & Science night.

      Newcomers are always welcome!

      This week we are at Wicked Good Cafe, located in the Cress Creek Square shopping mall.

      http://wickedgoodcafe.com/

      For further questions, contact our group Seneschal:
      Hillary of Langforde
      (Aggie Powell-Berger)
      (630) 750-0965
      jeffnaggie@...