Room reservations

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2013
      I have secured meeting space at the Batavia Public Library for July 2 and August 13, as discussed at last Moot.

      I am not going anywhere tonight.  Gotta get a jump on homework, because of stuff coming up later in the week.  If you are going to A&S tonight, please drive carefully!

      Moose

    • Lynn M
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
        Cool,  thank you