Fwd: [Legion II Midlands] Warriors of the Dragon!

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Jeffrey A York <notification+zrdohgldidg1@...>
      To: Legion II Midlands <133967373441633@...>
      Sent: Fri, Mar 1, 2013 9:08 pm
      Subject: [Legion II Midlands] Warriors of the Dragon!

      Warriors of the Dragon! I am Farthegn Rinkson,...
      Jeffrey A York 9:08pm Mar 1
      Warriors of the Dragon!
      I am Farthegn Rinkson,
      knighted by the hand of Dag,
      champion of Eikbrandr I,
      champion de arms of the Cleftlands,
      once squired to Nikolai who was squired to Comar
      and General of the great Dragon Army!

      The Middle Kingdom is still in the grips of winter.
      The wind brings snow and biting cold as I pen this missive.
      The wind brings wisperings of war as well, war in the far south land of Gleann Abhann.
      Your King and Queen, Dag and AnneMarie, prepare to journey south and aid there
      southern cousins in battle.

      Prepare your estates, ready your bows, rapiers and long swords. See to your harness and pack the wagons. The Dragon speeds south to seek glory, honor and renown!
      Join me in battle on the fields of Gulf Wars for there we shall roar loudly and dispaly to the Known World what it is to have the fire of the Dragon burn in our viens!

      The wind has also brought me news of hunger, the hunger for battle lore and the ways of war. The skald Denewulf, knight of the realm and weaver of powerful words, has penned a tome with with the knowledge to satisfy this hunger. I have seen with my own eyes the victory this knowledge can bring and I offer it to each and everyone of you.
      Seek me out in my hall or on my travels and I will pass to you this great tome.

      One Army!
      Draco Invictus!!

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.