BPL meeting room dates

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 2:59 PM
      Help!  I can't find the piece of paper where I wrote down what days we decided to reserve the Batavia Library meeting room for July & August!

      Please tell me somebody out there remembers...(or takes better notes than I do...)

      Moose

    • James McAdams
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 2:41 PM
        On 3/1/2013 4:59 PM, Dolores Becker wrote:
        Help!  I can't find the piece of paper where I wrote down what days we decided to reserve the Batavia Library meeting room for July & August!

        Please tell me somebody out there remembers...(or takes better notes than I do...)

        My notes say:
            Already booked at BPL:  May 28, June 11.
            To be booked if possible:    July 2, August 13.

        Xavier