Re: Sorry for the Spam Buffett

  • Lesli H
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2013
      Sighh... now I want a buffett. No carbs though, please. Is SPAM a protein, or are we still not sure?
    • Jeffnaggie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2013
        I love SPAM.  Mom and Dad used to make me SPAM sandwiches.  I don't eat it anymore....fat grams for days!
        Sighh... now I want a buffett. No carbs though, please. Is SPAM a protein, or are we still not sure?

      • Lynn M
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2013
          Spam is mostly protein and fat, but a little bit of carbs to help keep things together. You need to know which one you're eating to make sure.
          Lynn McAdams/ Elaine Ladd