Sorry for the Spam Buffett

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013
      I wanted to say I am sorry for any inconvenience that you may have suffered as a result of my computer becoming a little overly friendly when it came down with a bug the other night.  I have take measures to hopefully prevent it happening again soon.

      Good night and be well,

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
    • Lesli H
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2013
        Sighh... now I want a buffett. No carbs though, please. Is SPAM a protein, or are we still not sure?
      • Jeffnaggie
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2013
          I love SPAM.  Mom and Dad used to make me SPAM sandwiches.  I don't eat it anymore....fat grams for days!
          Sighh... now I want a buffett. No carbs though, please. Is SPAM a protein, or are we still not sure?

        • Lynn M
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2013
            Spam is mostly protein and fat, but a little bit of carbs to help keep things together. You need to know which one you're eating to make sure.
            Lynn McAdams/ Elaine Ladd