Re: [Foxvale] Foxvale servers invited to Spring Crown

  • Lynn M
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 8, 2012
      Aggie, I am willing if Jim can go (or I can get a ride)
      Lynn/Elaine

      On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 10:02 AM, Jeffnaggie <jeffnaggie@...> wrote:

      Good morning to the all the cool Foxvalians,

      I got a message last night from Mistress Elena de Vexon from the Shire of Greyhope requesting the presence of the Foxvale Servers to serve feast at Crown Tournament on May 25th.

      This is quite an honor....I know we will be serving at Coronation, but I really want to see if we can make this happen.  From what it sounds like, we would be there to serve feast and assist with any initial after feast clean up....so that the official clean up crew can then take over.

      It's a little under two hours from Aurora to Portage, Indiana where Greyhope is located, with a potenital time change....we wouldn't have to be there early in the morning.

      So who's in????  Who's with me????  GO FOXVALE!!!  WHOOT!!!!!

      Hillary

    • Heather R
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 11, 2012
        I want in, too:)

        --- In Foxvale@yahoogroups.com, Jeffnaggie <jeffnaggie@...> wrote:

        > Good morning to the all the cool Foxvalians,
        >
        > I got a message last night from Mistress Elena de Vexon from the Shire of Greyhope requesting the presence of the Foxvale Servers to serve feast at Crown Tournament on May 25th.
        >
        > This is quite an honor....I know we will be serving at Coronation, but I really want to see if we can make this happen. From what it sounds like, we would be there to serve feast and assist with any initial after feast clean up....so that the official clean up crew can then take over.
        >
        > It's a little under two hours from Aurora to Portage, Indiana where Greyhope is located, with a potenital time change....we wouldn't have to be there early in the morning.
        >
        > So who's in???? Who's with me???? GO FOXVALE!!! WHOOT!!!!!
        >

        > Hillary

      • Yamamura Kitsune
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 11, 2012
          I think this is a maybe-most-definitely for me. So count me in.

          Domo,
          Yamamura Kitsune

          [Foxvale] Foxvale servers invited to Spring Crown

          Good morning to the all the cool Foxvalians,

          I got a message last night from Mistress Elena de Vexon from the Shire of Greyhope requesting the presence of the Foxvale Servers to serve feast at Crown Tournament on May 25th.

          This is quite an honor....I know we will be serving at Coronation, but I really want to see if we can make this happen.  From what it sounds like, we would be there to serve feast and assist with any initial after feast clean up....so that the official clean up crew can then take over.

          It's a little under two hours from Aurora to Portage, Indiana where Greyhope is located, with a potenital time change....we wouldn't have to be there early in the morning.

          So who's in????  Who's with me????  GO FOXVALE!!!  WHOOT!!!!!

          Hillary
        • Katherine Bercaw-Hartl
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 12, 2012
            I'll help.