- Edgewood Bridge Replacement Notification

  • Kit Sutherland
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 11:39 AM

      Neighbors, FYI, this meeting is in regard to the Edgewood Avenue bridge, located at the point where Edgewood crosses over the BeltLine corridor and extends into Inman Park.  This is a bit south of the Fourth Ward Alliance area, but we wanted to make sure everyone’s aware of the project, which will have an impact on traffic patterns for a period of 18 months.  We’ll send out updates as we receive them from Atlanta BeltLine, Inc.