Reminder - NPU-M Public Safety Committee

  • NewFourthWard@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 56 , Dec 14, 2001

      NPU-M Public Safety Committee

      Date: Monday, December 17, 2001
      Time: 6:00PM - 7:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      544 Angier Avenue NE
      JD Sims Community & Recreation Center

      Meet with our Empowerment Zone Officer to discuss and strategize
      public safety issues in our community.
    • Sharon Jones Stallworth
      Message 56 of 56 , Oct 17, 2003
        THIS MEETING IS CANCELLED FOR 10-20-2003 ONLY.

        Date: Monday, October 20, 2003
        Time: 6:00PM - 8:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

        544 Angier Avenue NE
        JD Sims Community & Recreation Center

        Our Empowerment Zone Officer (Curtis Adams) and Crime Prevention
        Inspector (Salena Swoope)will be in attendance  to discuss
        public safety issues in our community.

        To access the NewFourthWard web site, go to:
        http://www.egroups.com/group/NewFourthWard

        Do you Yahoo!?