No activity in last 7 days
width="88%" bgcolor="#FFD4B9">Do You Love Fortune Cookies Too?!
Do you look forward to the fortune cookie at the end of your Chinese dinner?!
Are you the one in the group that tries to get everyone to open theirs and read it aloud?!
Do you (gasp!) SAVE your fortune strips?!
Then THIS is the group for y-o-u!!!
Unknown to many, the fortune cookie is a U.S. invention. Fortune cookies actually originated in Los Angeles in the early 1920s. David Jung, a baker and restaurant owner from Canton, began making cookies with thin slips of paper inside.
- Apr 3, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.