Hi Fort Meade Freecycle Members, For all of you that have digital cameras ~ why not take pictures of your items and place them in the "Photos" section on ourFort_Meade_Freecycle@yahoogroups.com
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING CROSS-POSTING: Cross-posting means sending your "Offer" or "Wanted" to more than one group at a time. It has become a majorFort_Meade_Freecycle@yahoogroups.com
Hi FtMFG members, This is a reminder that we DO NOT allow pet or pet item postings at all on the Fort Meade Freecycle Group site. There is a sister site thatFort_Meade_Freecycle@yahoogroups.com
Check out freecycle.org for other cities and info on the movement!
To speed approval of your application to join: Include your ZIP CODE and NEAREST CROSS STREET in the comment box on the application page.
FreeCycle Etiquette and Guidelines
1) Use only these subject lines:
OFFER: radio (location)
2) NO posting for pets or to get rid of pets.
3) NO politics or spam.
4) Respond to the member making the OFFER.
5) PICK UP. Make arrangements then follow through!
- Jan 22, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Anyone can post messages.