Wanted: Pet Carriers

  • jodiekane99
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      We are moving in 10 days and are looking for 2 small pet taxies (the
      plastic pet carriers - the size for a cat) and a small wire dog
      kennel. If you can help us we would greatly appreciate it. We can pick
      up at anytime. IF they need to be cleaned we can do that as well.
      Thank you so much in advance and have a wonderful weekend. Thank you
      again.