Offer: Misc Bag

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      it has fake flowers, two candle warmers, baby development books, some
      lotion and a poliraoid carema(I no spelt wrong wrong but works good)
      PICK UP IN JC
    • jodiekane99
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2008
        Contains two plastic colanders (got stainless steel ones) and some
        plastic sports cups for kids, great for the summer or on the go. My
        kids just have too many. Would like gone today. Please come when you
        say you will. When replying give me a time that you can come. If you
        are not here within 30 mins of the time arranged I will go to the next
        in line, tired of "no shows". Pick up is on post. Thank you very much.