CERT Training

  • J. G. Adams, Jr
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      If you want to attend the Citizens Emergency Response Training (CERT)
      on Oct 20 & 27th, pleasse e-mail me within the nest 72 hours so I can
      get a firm count of attendees.

      Thanks,
      Jerry

      E-mail me off list at W4PX@...
    • Dennis Findley
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
        Re: [Forsyth_County_ARES] CERT Training Jerry,

        What are the obligations following the training? What is the time of day the training is being held?
        October is bad for family activities with fair and fall festivals etc.

        Dusty

        On 10/1/07 1:54 PM, "J. G. Adams, Jr" <judge@...> wrote:

        If you want to attend the Citizens Emergency Response Training (CERT)
        on Oct 20 & 27th, pleasse e-mail me within the nest 72 hours so I can
        get a firm count of attendees.

        Thanks,
        Jerry

        E-mail me off list at W4PX@... <mailto:W4PX%40arrl.net>

      • J. G. Adams, Jr
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
          The training is all day beginning a 9AM.

          It is basic search & rescue, small fire fighting

          outline is here    https://www.citizencorps.gov/cert/training_mat.shtm

          Jerry

          At 02:23 PM 10/1/2007, you wrote:

          Jerry,

          What are the obligations following the training? What is the time of day the training is being held?
          October is bad for family activities with fair and fall festivals etc.

          Dusty

          On 10/1/07 1:54 PM, "J. G. Adams, Jr" <judge@...> wrote:

          If you want to attend the Citizens Emergency Response Training (CERT)
          on Oct 20 & 27th, pleasse e-mail me within the nest 72 hours so I can
          get a firm count of attendees.

          Thanks,
          Jerry

          E-mail me off list at W4PX@... < mailto:W4PX%40arrl.net >

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.

          This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.