Welcome

  • kf4wcl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2002
      Welcome everyone to the Forsyth County ARES Group and e mail reflector.
      If anyone has any comments or sugesstions please feel free to pass
      them along. This is my first attempt at setting something like this
      up so all your help and input is most welcome.
      73
      de KF4WCL
      John Galgano
      Cumming, GA
      kf4wcl@...
    • ganderatc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2002
        Hey, I just wanted to throw myself out there, this is Jonathan,
        KG4TVT. I'll be checking into the net tonight if all goes well and
        then heading out to Dallas tomorrow.

        73,
        Jonathan