Phone resource list

  • John C. Galgano, KF4WCL
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi Group,
      A while ago, I asked for info for our phone resource list. Today I was
      compiling the list for our phone tree and I have only received info on
      10 members.
      Thanks to Phil, Ron, Ralph, Dave, Tony,Sean, Butch, Greg, Joel, Phil
      Loggins, Todd Bowden and Ferrell for your info.
      To the rest of you.....I NEED THE FOLLOWING INFO
      Name
      Call Sign
      Home phone
      work phone
      Cell phone
      pager #
      e mail address
      fax number
      THIS INFO WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED ANYWHERE ON THE NET. Hard copies will
      be distributed at our next meeting.
      Ralph is working on our SOP for the county EMA and we would like to
      include a copy of the phone tree in this document. I don't think we'll
      impress the county EMA if we only have 10 members active in our
      organization especially when 2 of those members are from Hall County ARES.
      Please become active in OUR group. The success of Forsyth County ARES
      depends on YOU!
      Please email the info to me directly at kf4wcl@... and NOT via the
      relector. Happy New Year to you all!
      73
      de KF4WCL, John

      --
      John C. Galgano
      Rooftech, Inc. d/b/a Target Sales
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2003

        >From: "John C. Galgano, KF4WCL"
        >To: Forsyth County ARES
        >Subject: [Forsyth_County_ARES] Phone resource list
        >Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 15:57:47 -0500
        >
        >Hi Group,
        >A while ago, I asked for info for our phone resource list. Today I was
        >compiling the list for our phone tree and I have only received info on
        >10 members.
        >Thanks to Phil, Ron, Ralph, Dave, Tony,Sean, Butch, Greg, Joel, Phil
        >Loggins, Todd Bowden and Ferrell for your info.
        >To the rest of you.....I NEED THE FOLLOWING INFO
        >Name
        >Call Sign
        >Home phone
        >work phone
        >Cell phone
        >pager #
        >e mail address
        >fax number
        >THIS INFO WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED ANYWHERE ON THE NET. Hard copies will
        >be distributed at our next meeting.
        >Ralph is working on our SOP for the county EMA and we would like to
        >include a copy of the phone tree in this document. I don't think we'll
        >impress the county EMA if we only have 10 members active in our
        >organization especially when 2 of those members are from Hall County ARES.
        >Please become active in OUR group. The success of Forsyth County ARES
        >depends on YOU!
        >Please email the info to me directly at kf4wcl@... and NOT via the
        >relector. Happy New Year to you all!
        >73
        >de KF4WCL, John
        >
        >--
        >John C. Galgano
        >Rooftech, Inc. d/b/a Target Sales
        >P O Box 720086
        >Atlanta, GA 30358
        >1-800-635-5460
        >fax 770-888-0175
        > KF4KQS
        > ELLIS H. BRYANT III
         1 CENTRAL AVE
        CARTERSVILLE, GA. 30120
        HOME PHONE 770-386-3623

      • Hugh Walton
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2003
          What's up John? I hope you and yours had a good holiday. I miss the
          net!

          Hugh Walton
          KG4QJE
          home: 770.888.7840
          work: 678.268.1300
          cell: 678.522.5773
          hwalton@...

          On Wed, 2003-01-01 at 15:57, John C. Galgano, KF4WCL wrote: Hi Group,
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • John C. Galgano, KF4WCL
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 4, 2003
            Hey Hugh,
            I found your info after I sent that e mail out,but tnx for sending it again.
            Hope your New year was good and we have missed you on the net.  We even got Dave to call it New Year's Eve!
            73 es hope all is well with you and the family. The big day will be here soon!
            John