Re: [Forsyth_County_ARES] Repeater is down

  • John C. Galgano, KF4WCL
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
      Cudos to both you and Ron............
      I must say I was very surprised this morning when I heard that familiar "bong" courtesy tone coming from my living room.
      Good job guys and THANKS for all you do!

      73

      de KF4WCL, John

      Tony Cash [KD4K] wrote:
      Thanks for putting out the word John.
      Ron brought me the backup controller tonight
      and I had it back on the mountain and running
      about 12:30 am.
      Ron says he don't think the main controller is hurt
      very much and he should have it repaired in a couple
      of days. The backup controller is the same type controller
      it only has a different version of firmware so I don't think
      anybody will really know the difference.

      73  to all de Tony,  KD4K

      My Weather page = http://home.adelphia.net/~tonycash
      My Ham Page = http://home.adelphia.net/~tonycash/kd4k/radio.html
      147.150 Repeater Page = http://home.adelphia.net/~tonycash/sawnee/