16 messages added in the last 7 days
This group is for students of Forensic Psychology to meet, have lively discussions, network, and to generally have a good time. This field is relatively new and there is woefully little information available as oppossed to fields like Developmental Psych, Experimental Psych, etc. This group is meant to be informative as well as fun. Topics may range from the roles of Forensic Psychologists, our place in the judical and criminal justice system, should "Profiling" ala F.B.I. be taught to Forensic Psychologists etc. etc. You get the idea. So, let's get to yakking!
- Oct 8, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.