23rd member

  • subrosajoe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
      hey everyone! i am proud to be the 23rd member of this group. i dont
      know how much goes on here, but i thought i should join. i was just
      looking at that disenchanted site and it seemed pretty cool! i
      noticed some of the tabs were a little off ir not complete, i am only
      16 but i've been playing for squirrels songs for a few years and can
      play most of them. if anyone is interested on how to play any song
      just let me know.

      i was also wondering where all of you are from. i am from milwaukee,
      WI. i dont know of anyone near me who has discovered this amazing
      band. luckily, i bought example when i was 10 and found my alltime
      favorite band.

      well that's all for now, let's get some posts up in here!
    • nwru
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
        Hey man, welcome and stuff :) I'm the moderator of this group
        thingie. Feel quite free to post anything you'd like to say
        concerning For Squirrels or Subrosa, whether it be thoughts, tabs,
        files, links that aren't in the Bookmarks area, or whatever.

        This is a low-traffic list, and I mostly post when there's relative
        auctions worth checking out on eBay, plus I can only blab so much
        about how I love these two bands without scaring people away :) Oh
        yeah, I live in Long Island, NY and am 22.

        While I'm posting, here are some eBay auctions:

        For Squirrels Plymouth OOP Indie CD
        http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1402865679
        Original Plymouth, up to $25, 6 days left.

        Other auctions include 4 Examples and one of those Example posters.

        Gotta run. Laters :)

        -Spamboy

        --- In ForSquirrels-Subrosa@y..., "subrosajoe" <joserboser@a...>