Re: [ForSaleInSalem] Tivo for sale

  • alissa colvin
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2005
      yes there is a monthly fee of I think $15 my husband always pays so I'm not sure.  Or you can pay a lifetime of the the tivo fee wich is around $300 and that only a one time fee.

      Krissa Bicknell <momforfour70@...> wrote:
      I am interested but need to double check. Isn't there
      like a monthly fee or something and if so do you know
      what it is? Thanks so much! Krissa

      --- shouldabenablonde <shouldabenablonde@...>
      wrote:

      > I bought a Tivo in the spring of 2005  and 2 months
      > later we moved and
      > had to get The Dish Network so we do not need our
      > Tivo anymore.  I
      > would like to sell it for $50 or trade for a t.v.
      > It is a 40 hour
      > series 2 Tivo.  contact me if you have any
      > questions.

      Yahoo! for Good
    • GrannyInOregon
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
        If you would take $40, I will take it today. Just call me at 588.7835 and ask for Linda.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/WutolB/TM

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Thank you,

        Linda
        Please give me time to respond to your email.
      • GrannyInOregon
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
          I am not the person selling but I have one and yes, there is a monthly fee. Just FYI.