For Sale : Vtech Language Laptop

  • ann turner
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      This is a really cool learning tool for youngsters. The fun way to read, It has 24 activities, spelling, word games, rhyming words, blends, synounyms, antonymns, digraphs, phonics, blends, musical  etc    Very good condition  $22     Free Shipping

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • CONNIE R REED
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        Hi, I would very much like to buy the Vteck laptop. Do you still have it?
        Thanks
        Connie