Moving Sale

  • Cammie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2012
      We have a fridge, organ,mens and womens and some kids clothes, toys, and more. all the money from this sale goes twords my daughters school supplies and fees.

      starting Friday Aug. 17 at 8am till Sunday the 19th
      3915 liberty rd s
              i will be offering ice cold water all day to keep you cool while you visit my sale. hope to see you there