need the use of a fltabed trailer PLEASE READ

  • Cammie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 1:39 PM
      we are in need of a flatbed trailer. we just built a chicken coop and now the property owner wants to sell this home we have 50days to move and need a way to haul the chicken coop and a swing set.

      the chicken coop is about 9ft long 6ft wide and 4ft high its made of wood and has to many nails and screws to take it apart. we would provide gas to help..

      thank you