clothes... please read

  • Cammie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2012
      i know this site is for itmes for sale but im trying to help my cousin find maternity clothes..
      she is having a hard time buying any clothes. in march she had a mental break down and got out of control and was off her meds. her councler thought her kids were abonded and neglected and took things into their hands and called DHS. DHS has now had her 2 girls since late march and now she has very little money. she has to pay for transportation to and from all apointments including visiting her girls
      she is now 4 months along and wears a size 12-16 and will need clothes to get her through the pregnancy.
      im sorry to ask this on anybody but if you have clothes that you can spare it would help her alot.
      thank you cammie