WANTED:SUNDAY PAPER COUPONS (ongoing)

  • Carolina
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2011
      I am looking for the coupon inserts inside the Sunday papers (especially the
      "smart source" and "redplum" packets, but will take all) that come every week. I
      am looking to save money this year so that we can take our first family
      vacation, but my son also came up with a creative idea (and list of items as
      well might I add) that he wants us to donate to the Simonka place woman's
      shelter by the end of the summer (as donations have lowered with the economy). I
      can't do this without the coupons as we are on a budget as well. Anything helps
      from over the counter, to laundry detergent coupons. I have found it wasteful to
      purchase 2-4 sunday papers for these inserts just to throw the entire paper in
      the recycle bin. Anyhow if anyone has these once, or even better..on an ongoing
      basis or know where I can get them, I would be happy to pick them up...and tell
      your friends too! you can text at 971-388-1593 or email back if you have any
      questions. Thanks so much.