for sale: black leathe recliner with ottoman, green couch with recliner at each end, 4 kitchen chairs (Independence)

  • jennysgroups
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      We bought new furniture so we're selling a black recliner with ottoman,
      green couch with a recliner at each end, and 4 light oak & white kitchen
      chairs. The black recliner has a round wooden base so it rocks or you can
      pull the handle to put up the leg rest. The couch has some wear spots but is
      still functional. Two of the kitchen chairs are functional now and the other
      two need minor repairs. Buy one or buy all! I want it gone!

      Black leather rocker recliner & ottoman $25
      Green couch with recliners at each end $100
      Kitchen chairs - set of 4 $10 for all 4

      Pictures can be viewed at:
      http://s809.photobucket.com/albums/zz11/jenzcharms/furniture/

      craigslist postings: