Welcome Halloween

  • Chaeli Kelekoma
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010

      Halloween - Time to Get Spooky

      Make and Take! Or Take and Make!

      Bring a friend!

       RSVP txt or call 971-240-1445    email hey_chaeli@...

      Pick a date!

      Tuesday Oct 5th 2010 2PM / Thursday Oct 7th 2010 1PM / Saturday Oct 9th 2010 3PM

      Where: 445 21st ST SE, Salem, OR. 97301

      Just 9.00 each

      Greet all your little ghosts and goblins with our exclusive Halloween Welcome Kit!

      Available for just $9.00 (an over $20 value), this kit is a fun and affordable way to

      Decorate for the spookiest of seasons. Use it as a door hanger, wall hanging,

      or display it on an easel—at this price you can afford to buy one for yourself and give one to a friend!

      Available only while supplies last, our exclusive Halloween Welcome Kit (a $20 value) provides an adorable accent to your Halloween décor,
      Get several - These make a nice gift!

       Includes:

      Mini Punched Metal Tile (Artichoke) Size: 8.00" x 8.00"

      Halloween / Welcome Vinyl - Matte Black

      Ribbon - Black

      Paypal & Cash Accepted! Paypal account rock-star-baby@... 9.00 each (includes shipping)

      Chaeli Kelekoma
      Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

    • Chaeli Kelekoma