FS: metal patio set, Albany

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      These are about 20 years old but in great shape. 4 solid metal chairs with cushions but the cushions need to be pressure washed & bleached. We use to do it every year but I dont want to anymore. The metal chairs & table need to be painted with a spray can again. They are off white but you can paint them any color you want The glass in the table can come out & has no defects at all. Asking $50 for all 5 pieces. When we bought it, it was a $1000 set now they are around $400 on up. This set is not junk, its very sturdy & isnt going to break for the next 20 years. You just need to put some time into it but for the price you can make a brand new looking set. I can deliver if you need for a few dollars in gas. I dont have pics but I can be available anytime you want to come & see it.