for sale: Nintendo DS Lite + games + accessories $200 (Independence)

  • jennysgroups
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      Just listed this on craigslist. Let me know if you are interested or if the pictures don't show up for you.

      My son decided he wants an iPod Touch so is selling his DS with games and accessories. $200 cash or best offer.

      You will receive the black DS Lite with box and all original paperwork. This has always had a Transformers hard case on it so the DS shows VERY little wear. The hard case will be included and you can put pictures in it if you want, or use the Transformers insert. The original stylus is included and I will throw in 4 extras that were purchased seperately.

      Also comes with new & sealed desktop charger stand and headphones.

      Includes 2 games - Dino Master & The Urbz: Sims in the City plus 2 game cases that each hold 4 DS games or a Gameboy Advance game.

      Additional games for sale:
      Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Decepticons $20
      Transformers Autobots $20
      Pokemon Pearl $20

      All of our games come with the original case and all paperwork. When we purchase the games, we remove the cartridge and store them in our bookcase so all are still in near new condition.

      Also have another DS that I will be selling, it's red with black and also includes the original box plus accessories. If interested, let me know.