For Sale in Corvallis--Bridal Rings Set, includes bride bear, bridal trinket box

  • Rhyanna
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      For sale Bridal Wedding Ring set for sale $135.00
      includes Bridal TeddyBear, Bridal Ring Box, and garter.
      Yellow Gold rings with encrusted diamonds set in the band, and a
      diamond in the center of the engagement ring.
      About a size 9-10 but can easily be resized.

      It is a nice diamond set in yellow gold, and about a size 9 I think.
      Serious buyers only please.
      Serious inquiries, CASH only, All sales are final.
      Sorry I won't mail them, you will have to pick them up. Or if you pay
      for my gas, i can deliver to Albany-Corvallis area. Otherwise, you will
      need to pick them up. Contact me for details on how to do that.
      CASH only.

      I will list Pictures in photos folder, if you want to see them in
      person, email me.
      I will not ship.
      thank you.

      Rhyanna